The World Health Organisation (WHO) recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first 6 months. Consult your doctor for advice on when to introduce complementary foods to your baby. Breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible after introduction of complementary foods.
choose your personal experience
All we hear about these days is related to healthy nutrition! And being the caretaker of your family, you are the key to their nutrition and health, especially when you serve them your delicious variety of foods and meals.
1. Offer your family a variety of foods to ensure a balanced and healthy diet. What they eat now impacts their long-term health.
2. Find your balance between food intake and physical activity. For enjoying a healthy lifestyle, encourage your family to take part in sport or physical activity.
3. Choose a diet rich in grain products, vegetables and fruits, and moderate in meats, dairy products, sugars and fats.
4. Choose types of food that are low in fat, saturated fat and cholesterol to protect your family from diseases and ensure their good health.
5. Help your family follow a diet moderate in salt and sodium to maintain a healthy blood pressure and protect their heart.
6. Choose a diet with moderate sugar content. You can always get sugar from natural foods like fruits.
7. Ensure adequate water intake. On average, you need 8 glasses of water daily, and you will need more when the weather is hot.
Click on the menu icon to open and browse the site menu.
You can click on it from any page.
You can change how you view the site by clicking on the List icon as shown. You
are now in the Grid view.
We know that data privacy is a top issue today, and we want you to enjoy your interaction with us whilst knowing that we value your Personal Data and that we protect it.
Here you will find an overview of how we process your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process it, and how you benefit. You will also see what your rights are and how you can contact us.
Of course, if you want more details, you can get access to the full Privacy Notice Click here