choose your personal experience
All we hear about these days is related to healthy nutrition! And being the caretaker of your family, you are the key to their nutrition and health, especially when you serve them your delicious variety of foods and meals.
1. Offer your family a variety of foods to ensure a balanced and healthy diet. What they eat now impacts their long-term health.
2. Find your balance between food intake and physical activity. For enjoying a healthy lifestyle, encourage your family to take part in sport or physical activity.
3. Choose a diet rich in grain products, vegetables and fruits, and moderate in meats, dairy products, sugars and fats.
4. Choose types of food that are low in fat, saturated fat and cholesterol to protect your family from diseases and ensure their good health.
5. Help your family follow a diet moderate in salt and sodium to maintain a healthy blood pressure and protect their heart.
6. Choose a diet with moderate sugar content. You can always get sugar from natural foods like fruits.
7. Ensure adequate water intake. On average, you need 8 glasses of water daily, and you will need more when the weather is hot.
Buy any Nestlé Product online and have it delivered anywhere in the UAE, at your convenience.
Grapefruit has been praised as a super-food that lowers cholesterol and protects against heart disease. But is it a truly effective cure? Click to find out more.
Our no-fuss vegetable spring rolls are the perfect choice for a pre-party appetizer, an after-school snack, or a quick evening bite. Click here for the recipe.
Knowing the difference between good and bad cholesterol can help you protect your heart's health and improve the quality of your life. Click to learn more.
Tender baby marrow is roasted with pumpkin and melted cheese to create a dish that’s packed with flavor and vitamins. Click here to get the recipe.
Going on a detox diet to cleanse the body and lose weight is a popular health trend. But is it truly necessary for your body? Click to know more.
In the mood for comfort food? These Levantine meat patties with baked potatoes in sauce will make for a hearty and heartwarming meal. Click here for the recipe.
Click on the menu icon to open and browse the site menu.
You can click on it from any page.
You can change how you view the site by clicking on the List icon as shown. You
are now in the Grid view.