This Activation is organized and promoted by Nestlé Middle East FZE, with address at P.O. Box 17327, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, UAE ("Nestlé"). All participants to this Activation (“Participants”) shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
This Activation will run from:
The first day until the last day of Ramadan 2020.
Entrance to the Activation
Participants must be:
- 21 years old and above; and
- Legal residents of UAE, KSA, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria.
- Participants must visit www.nestle-family.com (“Website”) and log-in or register to participate in the Activation.
- There will be a theme for each of the four (4) weeks of Ramadan where the Participants must generate a recipe matching the theme from the recipe generator feature, tweak this recipe according to the the criteria and upload pictures of the prepared dish including a paper with the Participant’s name and how the recipe was tweaked. Pictures must be uploaded on the competition page on the Website (“Submission”).
- In order to be considered as a valid entry, the recipe will have to include MAGGI® culinary products or Nestlé Sweetened Condensed Milk or Nestlé Cream.
- Only the first 50 valid Submissions each week will be accepted for review and where the winning recipe will be chosen.
- The recipes will be evaluated according to following criteria:
- Balanced, healthy and nutritious recipe
- Creative and innovative edge that was added when tweaking.
- The relevance of the recipe in terms of how it was tweaked to make sure it still delivers on the right taste.
- Cut-off for submission of recipes are as follows:
- First week: from 12:01am of the first day until 12mn of the 7th day of Ramadan
- Second week: from 12:01am of the 8th day until 12mn 14th day of Ramadan
- Third week: from 12:01am of the 15th day until 12mn 21st day of Ramadan
- Fourth week: from 12:01am of the 22nd day until 12mn of the last day of Ramadan
NOTE: Nestlé may monitor Submission and that this will be taken down if (a) it infringes third-party intellectual property rights; (b) is defamatory; (c) irrelevant or not linked in any way to the Activation; or (d) otherwise unlawful.
Assignment of Rights
- By Participation in this Activation, the Participant hereby unconditionally authorizes, grants, assigns and transfers the exclusive, worldwide, perpetual and irrevocable rights (material, moral, copyright), title and interests and other proprietary rights of all and any nature whatsoever in the Submission to Nestlé Middle East FZE, Nestlé S.A., Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. and/or its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Nestlé Group”).
- By virtue of this transfer/assignment of rights, Nestlé shall have the full right and authority, including without limitation to:
- use, broadcast, distribute, publicly present and publish the Submission on all websites owned and/or operated by Nestlé and other distribution channels of any kind now known or hereafter devised; all communications both external and internal, commercially use and place the same on Nestlé packaging and/or getups, display on the premises of Nestlé, combine the photos with the media, banners, advertisements and publications (including but not limited to newspapers, magazines, billboards, leaflets, posters, websites, banners, truck-backs) relating to any and/or all Nestlé products and brands;
- transfer the intellectual property rights and all other proprietary rights to any third party and/or for use in any and all ways that Nestlé deem fit.
- Participants hereby confirm that he/she has obtained all authorization, clearances and releases from all the persons appearing in the Submission.
- Participants will be required to submit their personal details such as name, phone number, email, country and must agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Nestlé will collect personal information in order to conduct the Activation and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to other Nestlé companies outside the Middle East and third parties, including, but not limited to, Nestlé’s authorized agents and as required, to regulatory authorities.
- By participating in the Activation, the Participant hereby consents to the use of their personal information in the manner as set out in these Terms and Conditions and waives their rights to initiate any claim against Nestlé for privacy invasion, improper disclosure of personal information or any other related claims.
Selection of Winners
- There will be three (3) winners per week which will be announced on the Website every Wednesday of the week all throughout the Activation period.
- Winners will be notified through phone and/or email by Nestlé or its authorized representative. If Nestlé cannot contact the winner/s for any reason, within (30) days after the announcement of winner/s, Nestlé reserves the right to award the prize to another winner/s.
- The winner/s will be required to provide proof of identity in the form reasonably required by Nestlé. Nestlé shall not be compelled to award the prize to the winner/s if he/she cannot provide any proof of identity.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other items. Nestlé reserves the right to substitute any prize for another prize of similar value or alter the dynamics of the prizes due to any unforeseen circumstances without prior notice. All prizes are non-transferable.
- In the event that the winner/s opts not to accept his/her prize or was not able to receive the prize for reasons mentioned in these Terms and Conditions, the relevant prize will be deemed forfeited and Nestlé may, subject to applicable laws, award the prize to another winner/s.
- Employees of Nestlé, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, authorized dealers/distributors, agents and their immediate family members are not eligible to join in this Activation. Nestlé reserves the right to disqualify any such person from receipt of any prize and/or require the return of any prizes awarded. In such an event, and subject to any legal requirement, Nestlé reserves the right to select a new winner for the prize and/or dispose of the prize in any manner it deems fit, in its sole discretion.
- Nestlé decision regarding the award of the prize and/or in other issues not covered by these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all Participants, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained.
- Where required by Nestlé, the Winner and any person sharing the prize shall be required to complete official release forms prior to the receipt of the relevant prize(s), failing which Nestlé reserves the right to forfeit the prize as it deems fit or as required by law.
- Any person attempting to defraud in any way by falsely claiming to be the winner or falsifying any proof of identity will be ineligible for the prize and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Winners will each receive one (1) NESCAFÉ DOLCE GUSTO machine (model is subject to availability in the country) and thirty (30) capsules.
- Winner/s can only win once but Participants are encouraged to submit recipes every week.
- Prizes will be distributed in June 2020.
- By entering this Activation, Participants warrant that they have read and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- If for any reason this Activation is not capable of being carried on as planned, due to without limitation infection by any computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, act of God, war (whether or not declared), political coup or insurrection, rebellion, labor dispute, fire, epidemic, storm, flood, typhoon, explosion, legal enactment, government directive, order or regulation, any law or regulation having force of law or any other reason or cause beyond the control of Nestlé, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Activation, Nestlé, to the fullest extent permitted by law, reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Activation and to disqualify any Participant who tampers with the Activation and/or the entry process.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Nestlé is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer software and/or equipment, failure of any e-mail account or any combination thereof.
- Nestlé will be entitled at its sole discretion and subject to any applicable law, to cancel, terminate, extend or suspend the Activation or to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time prior to the closing date.
- Nestlé shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any death or personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of participation in the Activation, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Participant, to the fullest extent permitted by law, hereby releases Nestlé, and all persons or corporations associated directly or indirectly with the Activation from any and/or all claims, demands and proceedings whatsoever arising out of:their participation in the Activation;
(a) their participation in the Activation;
(b) any breach of these Terms and Conditions;
(c) non-receipt of the prize due to force majeure;
(d) use of the prize;
(e) non-issuance of visa; and/or
(f) denial of entry into the UAE.
7. This release and indemnity extends to and includes Nestlé, its parent company and its related bodies
corporate, and its respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, employees and
sponsors associated with or which is involved directly or indirectly with the Activation. This release
and indemnity continues forever and binds the Participants' heirs, executors, personal representatives
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Activation must be directed to our Care Center, for which the contact details are as follows:
UAE & KSA (Toll free): 800 116 1001
Other Countries +9714-8100000
Morocco & Algeria: 0801051010
Jurisdiction And Governing Law
By participating in this Activation, the Participant submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai for any and all actions or claims in any way related to this Activation and expressly agree that such actions or claims are subject to the laws and regulations of the United Arab Emirates.
Intellectual Property Rights
® NESTLÉ, MAGGI, NESCAFÉ and DOLCE GUSTO are registered trademarks of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.