- 4.00 cups Water
- 1.00 tin NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4.00 tablespoons NIDO Full Cream Milk Powder
- 1.00 cup Ground Almonds
- 1.00 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 4.00 tablespoons white rice flour
- 2.00 tablespoons Rose water
HOW TO PREPARE
Add water, NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk, NIDO milk powder, ground almond, cardamom and rice powder to a large saucepan. Bring to boil under constant stirring.
Reduce heat and simmer while stirring for 10 minutes. Stir in the rose water and remove from heat.
Pour Mohallabiah into cups and chill.
Garnish with almonds and serve.